The Malang City Election Supervisory Board (Bawaslu) Conducted The First Hearing For The Dispute Resolution Application Of The 2024 Malang City Pilkada Filed By Independent Candidate Pair Heri Cahyono – Muhammad Rizky Wahyu Utomo (Sam HC-Rizky).

by WilbertMeans27707 posted Oct 08, 2024
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
In today's digital age, false information relating to President Jokowi remains to flow amongst the public. Should you loved this informative article and you wish to receive more information concerning Popular artists revealed please visit the web site. These scams show up in different motifs and spread out across social media sites and chat applications. What are the most up to date hoaxes regarding President Jokowi? Below are some of them, together with the truths:

Prabowo and Gibran have initiated talks on closet development, indicating aggressive steps in the direction of administration. These discussions highlight the duo's preparedness to think leadership duties and their calculated strategy to administration.

Chairman of Bawaslu Malang City, Mochammad Arifudin, stated that the petitioner's main points, namely the independent candidate pair Sam HC-Rizky Boncel, had been presented. However, the respondent's response was postponed to Wednesday. "The respondent was not ready to provide their response. We have also not received the draft from the respondent," stated Arifudin after the hearing. The dispute arose after the KPU's administrative verification results declared that the Sam HC-Rizky Boncel pair had only submitted 40,689 support documents out of the minimum requirement of 48,882 supports needed to become independent candidates in the 2024 Pilkada. Meanwhile, according to Sam HC-Rizky Boncel, they had 54,000 supports. In a closed mediation at Bawaslu Malang City on June 22, no agreement was reached, leading to the adjudication hearing.

066106400_1625734600-zodiac-sign-4374404The discussion addressed economic inflation and the 2024 local elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, when party leaders meet, they discuss many things. But what we talked about was inflation. We also talked about the Pilkada," Zulkifli Hasan said reporters at the Complex of the Presidential Palace in Jakarta, on June 14, 2024. Zulhas said he suggested ex-Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be nominated for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the suggestion was approved by the party chairpersons who attended the gathering. "Yes, I proposed Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone agreed," he remarked. When asked whether Kaesang would run with Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that it had not been decided yet. However, he stated that the party leaders required Kaesang to secure the Pilkada. "Yes, I think. I reported at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President said, 'No'. But the parties need him," he said. "Yes, but the parties need him. For what? To win," continued. He believes that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't mind whoever runs with him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it ensures victory. Zulkifli Hasan stated that Ridwan Kamil's deputy would be decided by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) is fine with anyone as long as they win. As long as they secure victory, we will discuss," said Zulkifli Hasan.

Battling hoaxes is identical to battling lack of knowledge. Considering that July 2, 2018, Liputan6.com's Truth Examine has actually joined the International Fact-Checking Network (IFCN) and became a Facebook partner. If you have details regarding scams that you desire us to investigate and verify, please send it to cekfakta.liputan6@kly.id.

061230700_1704753649-IMG-20240108-WA0077This decision is driven by his determination to provide a fresh option, presenting a new perspective and background to the Banten community, apart from the long-standing dominant dynasty in the region. Arief Wismansyah's leadership in Tangerang has been noted for advancement in city management and comprehensive infrastructure improvements, creating a firm groundwork to advance Banten Province. In this context, he is committed to promoting social equity, long-term development, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief shared his willingness to face the challenges of the Banten election with a vision centered on positive transformation and improvements for all societal layers. He shared that his decision to run was initially not planned, but the encouragement from the community and his family made him think again. He noted that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly affected his decision to run. "I was called by Mr. Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I thought he was right. Ultimately, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when spoken to in the Karawaci area of Tangerang City, Sunday. Arief also conveyed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about running with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the Banten community to develop jointly, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief emphasized his readiness to collaborate with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can deliver the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah asks the people of Banten to back a shared vision in progressing the region through the upcoming election.